It's all about LUXURY and Location!
From the moment that you walk through the front door and step onto the beautiful wood floor in the 16x7 foyer, you will know that you have found your dream home.
Created to bring the outdoors in, this custom home is open and airy. and sits on two waterfront lots on a protected cove in the exclusive West Point section of Westwood Shores on beautiful Lake Livingston.
Panoramic Views of Lake Livingston!
This open concept home was designed to bring the outdoors in and wall of windows along the back of the house bring nature right inside your living room, dining room, conversation room, and master suite. You will also enjoy views of the lake from the kitchen and even the utility room!
Because of the location, you can even catch a glimpse of the water across the street from both of the guest rooms, and the media room.
This home sits on two waterfront lots in the exclusive West Point section of Westwood Shores. There is approximately 388 feet of bulkhead. You have a partially covered flagstone terrace to relax on or take the flagstone walkway down to a sitting are or to your double boathouse. The boathouse has an electric lift for your boat, an extra space so your friends can drop by and stay for refreshments, AND an attached storage garage that is just the right size to hold lawn equipment, lake toys, and/or a riding lawn mower.
Speaking of lawns, yours can stay green with the 11 zone sprinkler system that waters your lawn directly from Lake Livingston.
You are going to love the kitchen with it's 5x7 granite island, built in wine refrigerator, dishwasher, and extra storage. I love the custom cherry wood cabinets, deep drawers, and stainless steel appliances! The double oven is awesome!!
Located just off of the kitchen is a 14x7 utility room with access to the garage and out to the barbecue area.
You have 3 living areas. The media room which could also be used as a formal dining room or office, a formal living room, and a conversation room that is a MUST SEE, it's too cool for words (see photos and watch the YouTube Video).
The master suite is 19x14 with a bay window that has plenty of room for a sitting area. It has a beautiful view. The 18x10 private bath is amazing (another reason to watch the YouTube video! Separate his and her sinks, garden jetted tub, and a large glassed in shower! Ladies... you will love the master closet! ☺
From Houston: Take I-45 N to Huntsville, exit #113 (Texas 19) go 22 miles to Trinity. R on Texas 94 to Right on FM 356 to Left into Westwood Shores. You must have a licensed agent to get inside. Turn R on Westwood Drive West to Left on Doral to Right on Lakeway. Next to the last house on the Right at the end of the street.
- FULL HOME GENERATOR!!
- 10 Foot Ceilings
- Crown and Window Molding
- Custom Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Island Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Granite Counter tops
- Spacious Pantry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic Cook top
- Double Ovens
- Built in Cherry Wood Hutch or Bar Area
- Remote Control Gas Fireplace between Dining Room/Conversation Room
- Conversation Room: 3 Window Walls with Water Views from ALL 3 windows. Window Seats & Desk.
- Master Bath has cultured marble counters, over-sized - jetted tub, 4x4.5 glass shower.
- Guest Bath has private entrance to both guest bedrooms. A half bath in the hall for any other guests.
- 2 car attached garage with attic storage, 220 plug, utility sink
- Home Water Softener System
- 250 Gallon Propane Tank
- 18x14 bonus room is currently being used as a media room and has custom cherry wood built-ins.
- Flagstone patio sitting area and barbecue area.
- Flagstone terrace and steps
- Double Boathouse with electric lift and 8x11 attached garage.
- Call TODAY to schedule your private tour!